Skip to main content

Old School Hits🎵🎶

 


I don't know about you guys but my mama put me on when it came to old school music. And ngl, all bangersss💃💃!! So I've been reminiscing and found that I still enjoy those songs and thought it would be great to put you on or rather remind you of these absolute hits with a list of some of the songs I remember from those old CD'S😂.

So this is a list I've put together of some oldies but goodies💣. And don't worry, I've made a playlist on Spotify with all the songs on here so it wouldn't be a hustle for you guys:)

  • Caribbean Queen - Billy Ocean
  • Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye
  • Red Red Wine - UB40
  • Let's Groove - Earth, Wind & Fire
  • The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
  • Call Me - Ivana Spagna
  • Candy Rain - Soul For Real
  • I Want To Be Your Man - Roger
  • If Walls Could Talk - Céline Dion
  • Is This Love  - Bob Marley and The Wailers
  • Stand By Me - Ben E. King
  • Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
  • Believe - Cher
  • Rock With You - Michael Jackson
  • The Way You Do The Things You Do - UB40
  • Tarzan Boy - Baltimora
  • My Song - Labi Siffre
  • Walk On By - Dionne Warwick
  • Saturday Love - Cherrelle, Alexander O'Neal
  • September - Earth, Wind & Fire


If this isn't your cup of tea, no worries. Just send this to your parents/ guardians I'm sure they'll appreciate it more. At least do something for them for once😂. Here's the link to all the songs feel free to share and tell me your suggestions on insta @everythingmelaninblog so I can add them to our playlist.


Oldies But Goodies Playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/05fAUwub3TcRvOWBYBxDTk?si=7e73773f44314e0b

Have a Nice Sunday, yes Sunday, because uploads will be every Sunday now:) You would know that if you followed the official blog page on Instagram😅😂. Love you guys and I appreciate the support😗💛.

Comments