Skip to main content

Spotify Wrapped

 


Wake up guys, the results have been posted😂. Spotify wrapped is really intense as well, it's like an end year test result that I somehow always manage to flunk😅.

First of all, shoutout to all the Kenyan artists I saw some really good numbers on twitter and Instagram and it makes me so proudddd. My Spotify wrapped is nothing to be proud of at all😭😭. It was the most generic list I've ever seen lol but we won't let that define me😅.

I for sure thought I would have at least 3 African artists on my top 5 but yknow😅, The Weeknd is Ethiopian right?😭😂.But I think its because I was really getting into Kenyan music and such mid this year but next year for sure I'm starting early this time.

NGL some of my top songs reminded me of how long this year has been because I hadn't listened to them for quite some time and they are still in my top 5, it was just a phase Spotify😭 no need to remind me😂. 

But whether it's good or bad peeps, you listened to the songs😂 and I would love for you to share your wrapped with me on Instagram @everythingmelanin so I can post them and we can all lowkey judge each other😂, nothing's that deep anyway😂. Make sure to share your wrapped and start making steps early so next year we can all be proud of ours at least.💛💛

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Hair Washday

Washing your hair can be a daunting task. That's why when you do it, you should make it count. Set aside a day when you do not have anything else to do and make a playlist of your favorite songs. You can also make it a full TLC day. Do a body scrub after to get that hair product off your body y'know. Ok, step 1  make sure you have all your hair products ready, these include shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, leave in conditioner and oil . Step 2 ,you can soften your hair with a conditioner(not deep conditioner) before you start to  wash your hair, this helps with hair softening before you start the shampooing process which can prove to be drying to your hair. While applying the conditioner, put your hair in twists while either finger detangling or combing it through with a paddle brush or a wide tooth comb. This will prevent tangles during the shampooing process which is  Step 3 . Before you apply shampoo to your hair make sure you completely drench your hair with wa...

A Heart Of Gold: Virginia Children's Home

Bluverse in partnership with TashaSasha Foundation organized an event to help the children of Virginia Children's Home through donations, visiting and spending time with the children. Founders of Bluverse and TashaSasha Foundation The Home is located in Utawala and from the minute I got there I could feel the warmth radiating from the children as members took part in cooking, braiding, hair cuts and playing with the children. The home houses roughly 20 children  and the mother of the children shared her journey of why and how she came about starting the home and it was truly inspirational and you could tell she cared and truly loves each and every one of the kids who range from a form four student to the youngest girl who is only four years old. the Mum who takes care of the children🤍 As the first Home I have visited, I was truly inspired with the existence of such pure hearts including the organizations that made this happen and their willingness to extend their love to comp...

Best Pass Time Activities

Yes, I am telling you how to spend your leisure time👀.Jk😂, just suggestions guys don't worry. These are mostly Sunday and weekend activities so your day isn't spent just thinking about how close Monday is😭. These activities can be a solo experience, a group thing or just a cute little date idea. Y'know, whatever rocks your boat and however you're comfortable spending your free time:) Painting. No skill required trust, because it's all for fun. All you need is paint and paint brushes that you won't need to replace for quite some time if you take proper care of them. Plus it is so relaxing to paint with some nice background music. Reading. There is nothing better than fueling your delusions with a nice juicy novel😂. Ignite your imagination, it's such a good break from the day to day, you can make it a weekend thing, or before you go to bed instead of using your phone, or during your lunch break! It's honestly one of the better pass time activities  Win...